Monday, September 14, 2009

Devin is 18

I cannot believe that my oldest is 18 years old. It seems like just yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital. He has grown into an amazing young man, who will soon be leaving us and only coming back for visits. He will be starting at UC Davis on Sept 23. A freshman at my alma mater. Very cool. and it makes me feel old at the same time.
This party was probaly one of the easiest because Devin only wanted pizza, lots of snacks and cake. He and his friends did the rest. Which was mostly play video games and hang out. Alot of his friends have already started school and were not around but he had a great time anyway.















Devin and Zachary's birthday are only a day apart so we went out to dinner to celebrate Devin's but he wanted to share the birthday treat with Zachary. It was very sweet but he just didn't want to be sung to and we told the server anyway. Zachary enjoyed being sung to alot. This is my youngest and my oldest 14 years and a day apart.



No comments: